Yes, there was an error in that question. So it has been rectified & as you can see that particular Module- Cropping, straightening &Adjusting Canvas size, has no Quiz now.
BAsically, GIF is -
GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. It is a bitmap image format. Conceptually, a GIF file describes a fixed-sized graphical area (the "logical screen") populated with zero or more "images". Many GIF files have a single image that fills the entire logical screen. Others divide the logical screen into separate sub-images. The images may also function as animation frames in an animated GIF file, but again these need not fill the entire logical screen.
- GIFs are suitable for sharp-edged line art with a limited number of colors, such as logos. This takes advantage of the format's lossless compression, which favors flat areas of uniform color with well-defined edges.
- GIFs may be used to store low-color sprite data for games.
- GIFs can be used for small animations and low-resolution video clips.
- GIFs can be used as a reaction when messaging online, used to convey emotion and feelings, an alternative to using words.
- Popular on social media platforms such as Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter.